Friday 17 February 2012

I’m a jailbird

024

  • I’m a jailbird (bailed out of the pound six times in one year)
  • I’m gorgeous
  • I like to eat books
  • I’m beautiful
  • I like to eat boots
  • I’m adorable
  • I like to eat spectacles
  • I’m the biggest, furriest girl in Baskerville Manor

About the jailbird thing.  I started life somewhere outside Dublin. My first owner didn’t take much care of me, so I basically lived in a shed and had puppies, and did nothing else. I was never house trained, or taught to walk on a lead, or come when I was called. I never got to play with anybody.

I was rescued by a kind family who took me in and did everything they could to make me healthy.  But they only had a small house, they had kids and there was already a Weimaraner living there. There was not a lot of space. While I really, really, liked them, I needed to get out and see the world.  As I am not a very street-wise girl, this lead to me being arrested and jailed six times.  Jason, the dad of the house, bailed me out every time, but I could see he was getting worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment